Present in all the regions of Lebanon, SGBL ensures proximity banking services through its network of 70 branches. SGBL is part of the international network of Societe Generale, one of the largest European financial services groups operating in 66 countries worldwide.
With a strategy focused on universal banking, and thanks to the support of its various subsidiaries, SGBL group offers a complete and personalized range of banking services, covering universal as well as specialized financial services destined to all client categories: Corporate clients, Small and Medium Sized Enterprises, Individuals and Professionals.
SGBL operates through four core business lines:
- Retail Banking: Day-to-day banking operations, loans to individuals and professionals, credit cards, e-banking, bank insurance services
- Corporate Banking: Financing investment and working capital, project finance
- Private Banking: Wealth and portfolio management, mutual funds, structured products
- Investment Banking: Corporate finance, strategic advisory, structured finance and fund solutions
And in close cooperation with its subsidiaries:
- SOGELEASE LIBAN: Provider of financial leasing solutions, Sogelease Liban offers professionals, craftsmen and enterprises of all sizes, solutions for financing their equipment.
- SOGECAP LIBAN: Life insurance company that offers a complete range of life insurance products based on contingency and capitalization.
- CTM: Specialized in credit card management.
At the regional level, the Group is present:
- In Jordan: Societe Generale de Banque - Jordanie (SGBJ), a subsidiary of SGBL, has 17 branches across the country and supplies universal banking services: retail banking, corporate banking, trade finance, brokerage and private banking.
- In Cyprus: Societe Generale Bank - Cyprus (SGBCy), a subsidiary of SGBL, operates through 4 branches.